Posted to users@maven.apache.org by pallavi satish <pa...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/11/19 09:14:08 UTC

Fw: Not able to download build result from continuum server

Hello,

I am using continuum-1.1-beta-3 for my project which is using ANT as build tool. My build.xml creates a .tar file.

Project build is successful and a tar file is getting generated, the problem is I am not able to download that file from continuum server. Whenever I download, a HTML file gets downloaded. I have attached the HTML file which I downloaded from the server.

Below is the screen shot of the link (marked in red)

Kindly suggest.

Thanks & regards
Pallavi Satish
Software engineer