Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Jasmina Mitrovic <mo...@yahoo.co.uk.INVALID> on 2021/06/02 17:01:41 UTC

Openoffice message `contact the developer

Hello I have transferred content of my old MacBook Air to new one.

Nevertheless, Openoffice is disabled and I need to contact the developer. As the app in snot in App store please support me.

Thank you in advance

Jasmina

Re: Openoffice message `contact the developer

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.
On 2021-06-03 12:44, Jasmina Mitrovic wrote:
> Hello
> I followed your instruction below
> For macOS 10.12 "Sierra" and up: In Finder, Control-click or right-click the icon of the app. Done Select Open from the top of contextual menu that appears.  Done Click Open in the dialog box.  No dialog box appeared, program opens documents menu. If prompted, enter an administrator name and password. This is needed just the first time you launch Apache OpenOffice.
>
> Thank you
> Jasmina

Greetings;

You are very welcome Jasmina.It is always good practice to check the
Release Notes when you update Apache OpenOffice, or any other software.
You can find the release notes for any Version at the following link:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/Releases. just
click the Release that you want to check them for.

Regards
Keith

Regards
Keith
<snip>

Re: Openoffice message `contact the developer

Posted by Jasmina Mitrovic <mo...@yahoo.co.uk.INVALID>.
Hello

Posted by "Keith N. McKenna" <ke...@comcast.net>.