Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by phillip rhodes <rh...@yahoo.com> on 2005/05/31 00:23:36 UTC

disable submit button when pressed

When someone submits the "Place Order" on the shopping
cart confirmation page to place an order, I would like
to disable the submit button (client side) so as to
prevent resubmissions of the form.  WHile I can take
care of preventing double submits on the server, the
person who double submits would see a "Double submit
error page" and not the order receipt page.

I see that the submit component has a disabled
property, but this is something that is set on the
server side and is not suitable for my needs.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Anyone ready for the most cool cart ever written and
in tapestry;)

Re: disable submit button when pressed

Posted by Geoff Longman <gl...@gmail.com>.
you need to do some javascript magic on the client side to prevent resubmission

Geoff