Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Nazar Stasiv <ns...@yahoo.com> on 2006/03/01 16:26:17 UTC

There's an issue with synching tobago sheet to backing bean

Provided backing bean contains collection of items and is in the request
scope. If other user deletes an item from the bean there will be
irrelevant data on your own screen. If you perform delete action on the
very same item in the sheet you'll get loss of data.

The issue itself is that tobago sheet doesn't recognize backing bean was
changed. and in case of delete operation as above some items in backing
bean shift up. And there is very big chance you'll delete item which was
next to item you meant to delete.

Had anyone experienced such kind of problems?

Thank You

Re: There's an issue with synching tobago sheet to backing bean

Posted by Udo Schnurpfeil <ud...@schnurpfeil.de>.
I think this is not a tobago issue. It is evident. The problem
seems, that the index can't be use it identify an item.

Solutions:

1. You may put your list in the session scope.

2. Using request scope: I need some information.
    How do you access to the selected item?
    Code sample?

Regards

Udo