Posted to ivy-user@ant.apache.org by James Mochel <jm...@clearstorysystems.com> on 2008/12/15 17:17:32 UTC

Publishing to Maven/NEXUS

My company has just been acquired by another company that uses NEXUS and
Maven.

Nexus is awesome and radically simplifies the repo management.

Now comes the hard part. How do I use IVY to publish artifacts to a
maven repository with a pom.xml rather than a ivy.xml descriptor. Is it
doable with any set of already existing code?

What I can see right now is to write an ANT task that converts the
ivy.xml to a pom.xml and then uploads that using WebDAV. Any other
suggestions?

Thanks

- Jim