Posted to wsif-user@ws.apache.org by Jeroen Nikkels <je...@infor.com> on 2007/02/07 14:27:53 UTC

Latest build/sources

Hi,

How do I obtain the latest build/sources for WSIF? The apache site only
offers download for version 2.0 (from 2003), I am looking for something
newer... I can access SVN for individual sources, but one zip file with
the complete set is more efficient.

Thanks,

JeroeN

RE: Latest build/sources

Posted by gn...@wipro.com.
Hi JeroeN,

You are right.
We were also facing the same issue and we commented the check and went
ahead.
It is able to parse the schema elements now.

Regards
Prakash

Re: Latest build/sources

Posted by Aleksander Slominski <as...@cs.indiana.edu>.
Jeroen Nikkels wrote:

> Hi,
>

> How do I obtain the latest build/sources for WSIF? The apache site
> only offers download for version 2.0 (from 2003), I am looking for
> something newer… I can access SVN for individual sources, but one zip
> file with the complete set is more efficient.

the latest version (release candidate 2) is at

http://people.apache.org/dist/ws/wsif/

let us know if you ran into any problems.

best,

alek

Re: Latest build/sources

Posted by st...@aegon.co.uk.
Jeroen,

I've asked myself the same question and I don't think you are going to
find a newer version.  WSIF 2.0 seems to be it.  The fact that a release
has not emerged since 2003 rings alarm bells for me.  I wouldn't place any
longevity on WSIF unfortunately.  I would suggest looking along the lines
of Axis2, this looks to offer more of the same but with a greater shelf
life.

Hope that helps,

Stuart

Stuart Bell
eCommerce Application Architect
AEGON UK
Tel: 0131 549 3553
Email: stuart.bell@aegon.co.uk

"Jeroen Nikkels" <je...@infor.com>
07/02/2007 13:27
Please respond to wsif-user

        To:     <ws...@ws.apache.org>
        cc:
        Subject:        Latest build/sources

Hi,

How do I obtain the latest build/sources for WSIF? The apache site only
offers download for version 2.0 (from 2003), I am looking for something
newer… I can access SVN for individual sources, but one zip file with the
complete set is more efficient.

Thanks,
JeroeN

http://www.aegonse.co.uk

Scottish Equitable plc
Edinburgh Park
Edinburgh
EH12 9SE

Registered in Scotland (No. 144517)
Member of the AEGON Group
AEGON Scottish Equitable and AEGON Trustee Solutions are brand names used by Scottish Equitable plc.

For contact information, visit http://www.aegonse.co.uk/contact

 EMAIL  DISCLAIMER

This message is confidential and intended only for the person it's addressed to. If you have been sent it in error and should not have received it,  please email it back to the sender and delete it and any copies of it straight away.

We may monitor all electronic communications that go through our networks for security and for checking legal, regulatory and professional standards. If you get in touch with us by email, we may keep a record of your name and email address.

We don't accept service by Email of court proceedings, other proceedings or formal notices of any kind unless we've agreed to this specifically beforehand in writing.

We take care not to send viruses or other malicious software in our emails but like any net user we cannot guarantee that all the communications we send electronically are free from such things. So, for safety's sake, we would suggest that you have in place and use virus detection software.