Posted to announce@apache.org by Ran Gao <rg...@apache.org> on 2022/04/18 06:25:22 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar 2.9.2 released

The Apache Pulsar team is proud to announce Apache Pulsar version 2.9.2.

Pulsar is a highly scalable, low latency messaging platform running on
commodity hardware. It provides simple pub-sub semantics over topics,
guaranteed at-least-once delivery of messages, it also provides transaction
feature since 2.8.0, guaranteed exactly-once semantics for producing and
consuming process over topics, automatic cursor management for
subscribers, and cross-datacenter replication.

For Pulsar release details and downloads, visit:

https://pulsar.apache.org/download

Release Notes are at:
https://pulsar.apache.org/release-notes

We would like to thank the contributors that made the release possible.

Regards,

The Pulsar Team

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Pulsar 2.9.2 released

Posted by PengHui Li <pe...@apache.org>.
https://pulsar.apache.org/release-notes/#292

This one is for 2.9.2

Thanks,