Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Jerald Dawson <jd...@mrk.com> on 2000/10/02 19:39:56 UTC

passing an URL to the parser

I'm a bit confused about how to pass an URL to the SAX parser. I've looked
at the API docs and see where it says that the ability is there but can't
figure out what object I need to instantiated to make it happen. Any
pointers would be appreciated.

TIA

Jerald Dawson

Re: passing an URL to the parser

Posted by Jerald Dawson <jd...@mrk.com>.
Thanx for the info. However, it looks like from the docs that these classes
only support either file:// or http://localhost URLS. I need to be able to
reach across the net and grab something.

thanx

Jerald Dawson

Posted by Radovan Chytracek <Ra...@cern.ch>.
HI,