Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by César Augusto Mateus <ce...@gmail.com> on 2007/06/06 00:59:33 UTC

SiteService in 'tapestry + tacos'

Hi all, speaking of the SiteService....
perhaps i´m some lost, but if somebody is equal, the service work finally in
my application
I work myself thus:
in the jar of tacos, in my case tacos-4.0.1-lib.jar in the folder META-INF
exist a file tacos.service.xml,
a service in this file see it thus:

<service-point id="SiteMap" interface="net.sf.tacos.services.SiteMap">
    <invoke-factory service-id="hivemind.BuilderFactory" model="singleton">
       <construct class="net.sf.tacos.services.impl.SiteMapImpl"
                  initialize-method="initialize">
         <set-resource property="resource" path="sitemap.xml"/><!--initially
this line was:  set-resource property="resource" path="doesntexist.xml"-->
       </construct>
    </invoke-factory>
  </service-point>

and the file descriptor of the sitemap put it also in the folder META-INF,
and it's all...in my case sitemap.xml similar to the original, but
customized..