Posted to user@commons.apache.org by "Copland, Scott" <Sc...@mda.space> on 2022/11/16 22:26:48 UTC

[text] How do I update the CommonsText to the 1.10 version in Windows Server 2016

I don't see any .EXE available, I have downloaded the .Zip  source, and extracted to view ...   do I just overwrite the existing files with the new files ? Are there more than one location to be overwritten  ?

Appreciate any help you could offer  -  point to an Instruction for the Windows patching process.

Thank You Very Much !

Kind Regards,
Scott

[MDA logo]<https://www.mda.space/>

Scott Copland

Senior Staff Systems Administrator

T:+1.604.231.2173<tel:+1.604.231.2173>

scott.copland@mda.space<ma...@mda.space>

www.mda.space<https://www.mda.space/>

The information transmitted by and/or attached to this email is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. This email and any attachments may contain proprietary, confidential and/or privileged material. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, be aware that any use, review, retransmission, distribution, reproduction or any action taken in reliance upon this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from all computers.

Les renseignements transmis par ou joints au pr?sent courrier ?lectronique sont destin?s uniquement ? la personne ou ? l'entit? ? laquelle ils sont adress?s. Le pr?sent courrier ?lectronique et toute pi?ce jointe peuvent contenir des renseignements exclusifs, confidentiels ou privil?gi?s. Si vous n'?tes pas le destinataire de ce message, veuillez noter que toute utilisation, r?vision, retransmission, distribution, reproduction ou toute action entreprise sur la base de ce message est strictement interdite. Si vous avez re?u ce message par erreur, veuillez communiquer avec l'exp?diteur et supprimer le contenu de tous les ordinateurs.

Re: [text] How do I update the CommonsText to the 1.10 version in Windows Server 2016

Posted by Tres Finocchiaro <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

CommonsText is likely part of another application.  Instructions for
replacing this file should be obtained by the application developer to
ensure it's compatible.  The instructions would depend on the application.
In most cases, the exact file you will be replacing will be called
commons-text-1.10.0.jar.  Older versions will have a lower version number.

-Tres

- Tres.Finocchiaro@gmail.com