Posted to users@directory.apache.org by "Qian, Yi" <yq...@ku.edu> on 2011/05/12 23:44:33 UTC

all the connection disappeared

Hello, List

The connections in Apache Directory Studio all disappeared. The Connections view is empty. I checked the connections.xml file is in the correct location and google did not help much.
The Apache Directory Studio is 1.5.0
Host OS is Snow Leopard

Thanks

Yi

Re: all the connection disappeared

Posted by Emmanuel Lecharny <el...@gmail.com>.
On 5/12/11 11:44 PM, Qian, Yi wrote:
> Hello, List
>
> The connections in Apache Directory Studio all disappeared. The Connections view is empty. I checked the connections.xml file is in the correct location and google did not help much.
> The Apache Directory Studio is 1.5.0
Can you try with the latest version, 1.5.3 ?

Cordialement,
Emmanuel Lécharny
www.iktek.com

Re: all the connection disappeared

Posted by Stefan Seelmann <se...@apache.org>.
On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 11:44 PM, Qian, Yi <yq...@ku.edu> wrote:
> Hello, List
>
> The connections in Apache Directory Studio all disappeared. The Connections view is empty. I checked the connections.xml file is in the correct location and google did not help much.

Could you please take a look into the connections.xml file? Are there
any connections defined in it? There is also a "connections.xml-temp"
file, could you please compare them? If "connections.xml-temp"
contains the connection definitions you can copy them to
"connections.xml".

Kind Regards,
Stefan