Posted to dev@storm.apache.org by Vigneshwaran Ganesan <vi...@gmail.com> on 2016/03/09 21:08:27 UTC

Publish Subscribe Model using Apache Storm

Hi Team,

I am planning to implement the Publish Subscribe Model using Apache Storm
(Similar to Hashtag).

I have the subscribe information in the database and producer information
in the Apache kafka. Can you please provide me suggestion how to implement
this.
Thanks & Regards,
Vigneshwaran Ganesan

答复: Publish Subscribe Model using Apache Storm