Posted to log4j-dev@logging.apache.org by Steve Mactaggart <st...@golftime.com.au> on 2004/04/13 07:00:09 UTC

Updated wiki site

I'm not sure who looks after the logj4 logging site, but I was just browsing
through it reading the wiki, and went back to the home page where I found
this link:
	http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?MigrateFromThisWiki

I noticed that there is a new wiki for log4j at
	http://wiki.apache.org/logging-log4j/Log4JProjectPages

But the main site,  at (http://logging.apache.org/log4j/docs/) links to the
wiki at:
	http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?Log4JProjectPages

They look like they have the same content, but the formatting is different..
Is this linked back to the same database, or is the old nagoya one obsolete?

If the Nagoya one is now obsolete, it should be marked as read-only or
something and a message pointing to the new site should be posted, if they
run of the same data then it doesn't matter.

Just thought I'd bring this to everybody's attention..

If u need help doing any of this, I'll happily put my hand up.

Steve