Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Barry Whiting <ba...@londonmarketing.com> on 2008/10/29 13:01:43 UTC

Embeding SVG Image

Hi

I've always had lots of help from you guys so I thought I would ask if
anybody could help here.

I have an svgz image that I am trying to embed into my pdf and I keep
getting the error below.

I have tried with plain test svg images with no problems so I'm a bit
stumped the only difference i can see is the svgz image was created in
Indesign where my test images were created in Inkscape.

[Fatal Error]:1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog

org.apache.fop.image.analyser.XMLReader createDocument

Warning: Error while constructiong image from XML

org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.

Thanks again

Barry

Re: Embeding SVG Image

Posted by Jeremias Maerki <de...@jeremias-maerki.ch>.
Please upgrade to FOP 0.95 where SVGZ is properly supported.

On 29.10.2008 14:01:43 Barry Whiting wrote:
> Hi
>

> I've always had lots of help from you guys so I thought I would ask if
> anybody could help here.
>

> I have an svgz image that I am trying to embed into my pdf and I keep
> getting the error below.
>

> I have tried with plain test svg images with no problems so I'm a bit
> stumped the only difference i can see is the svgz image was created in
> Indesign where my test images were created in Inkscape.
>

> [Fatal Error]:1:1: Content is not allowed in prolog
>
> org.apache.fop.image.analyser.XMLReader createDocument
>
> Warning: Error while constructiong image from XML
>
> org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: Content is not allowed in prolog.
>

> Thanks again
>

> Barry

Jeremias Maerki