Posted to gui-dev@apache.org by Dani <ri...@esi.us.es> on 1999/02/05 07:21:44 UTC

Linux World

Hi people,

I may have the opportunitty of organizing a BoF session for GUIs for Apache at
Linuxworld.
It would be an informal round-table discussion from 5:30 - 7:00 pm on
Wednesday, March 3rd. I would like to know how many people would be interested
/ could attend.

Greetings

Daniel

--
Daniel           ridruejo@esi.us.es

To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.-- Thomas Edison

Re: Linux World

Posted by Jim Dovey <ji...@javaccino.com>.
Dani wrote:

> Hi people,
>
> I may have the opportunitty of organizing a BoF session for GUIs for Apache at
> Linuxworld.
> It would be an informal round-table discussion from 5:30 - 7:00 pm on
> Wednesday, March 3rd. I would like to know how many people would be interested
> / could attend.
>
> Greetings
>
> Daniel
>
> --
> Daniel           ridruejo@esi.us.es
>
> To invent, you need a good imagination and a pile of junk.-- Thomas Edison

How do,
        I'd certainly be interested - I could do with more stuff like this,
really, 'cause it helps to know what other people are thinking a *lot*. If by
Linuxworld you mean the Linuxworld Expo, however, I doubt if I could make it -
being in England and all - but you never know, so I'd certainlylike to know
anything that I can about it.

Yours
-Jim                    jim@javaccino.com     http://www.javaccino.com/prod01.htm

Re: Linux World

Posted by Rich Roth <ri...@on-the-net.com>.
On Fri, 5 Feb 1999, Dani wrote:

> I may have the opportunitty of organizing a BoF session for GUIs for Apache at
> Linuxworld.

Is this the one in San Jose (www.linuxworldexpo.com) ??

Later ...

Rich Roth --- On-the-Net

Direct:	 Box 927, Northampton, MA 01061, Voice: 413-586-9668

Email: rich@on-the-net.com                    Url: http://east.on-the-net.com
      ~~~   i-Depth lets you Add Instant Depth to your Website    ~~~
      ~~~  7 day free trial at: http://www.i-depth.com/signup.htm ~~~