Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Dave Johnson <sn...@nc.rr.com> on 2002/08/10 20:02:41 UTC

Re: Jakarta OJB - Castor is not dead yet

Dave Derry wrote:

>I have heard that there is no longer any active development of Castor JDO.
>It seems that their developers are now working on OJB. (May be just a rumor)

I was starting to think the same thing, but lately there has been a lot
of activity on the Castor dev lists and they are getting ready to make
another release (0.9.4 maybe?).

- Dave

Re: Jakarta OJB - Castor is not dead yet

Posted by David Derry <dd...@acm.org>.
I may have to take another look. I really like how it handles XML
conversions.

<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>
<ma...@jakarta.apache.org>