Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Iakov <ad...@jbpcapital.com> on 2007/02/16 21:39:28 UTC

Re: message order (with JAVA CODE)

I figured that most people here use Java so I am attaching a java example of
message mis-ordering. c++ api uses stomp, java uses openwire - still same
problem. it appears that every now and then one message gets ahead of the
others. to recap : non-durable topic, one publisher, one subscriber.....
http://www.nabble.com/file/6534/order-java.tgz order-java.tgz