Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "cocoon.erard" <co...@besonet.ch> on 2007/08/30 10:38:17 UTC

transformator should add a tag

Hello,

I've written a custom transformator, that replaces some text in the source and in some special case, this transformator should also add a tag behind this given tag.

My problem is now, that when the transformator adds a tag <example /> he makes &lt;example /&gt;. How do I have to add the < and > signs?

Thanks Mike

Re: transformator should add a tag

Posted by Thomas Markus <t....@proventis.net>.
hi,