Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brad Nicholes <BN...@novell.com> on 2003/07/14 18:39:51 UTC

Changes to mime.types causes warnings...

    The recent changes to the mime.types file for apache 1.3 causes
mod_mime to throw warnings due to the inline comments.  It now throws a
warning each time it hits "# unregistered" or "# invalid" while parsing
the file.

Brad

Brad Nicholes
Senior Software Engineer
http://www.novell.com

Re: Changes to mime.types causes warnings...

Posted by "Roy T. Fielding" <fi...@apache.org>.
>     The recent changes to the mime.types file for apache 1.3 causes
> mod_mime to throw warnings due to the inline comments.  It now throws a
> warning each time it hits "# unregistered" or "# invalid" while parsing
> the file.

Warnings?  In error_log?  Hmmm, I must have tested under the wrong log
level.  I'll delete the comments.

....Roy