Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Nick Rosser <nr...@salmonllc.com> on 2012/12/18 16:39:05 UTC

OFBiz Caching and Memory Documentation

This is a guide that we put together as we were coming to terms with the
OFBiz caching and memory scheme. Existing documentation, as far as we
could tell, was just about non-existent. Since the caching scheme is so
important from a performance and memory usage point of view we decided
to document our findings.

For anyone's review -- we'd be interested in any feedback:

http://bigfish.salmonllc.com/help/guideCachingAndMemory.htm

--
Best Regards,

Nick Rosser
nrosser@salmonllc.com
O: 516.742.7888 x221
C: 516.901.1720

Re: OFBiz Caching and Memory Documentation

Posted by Mike <mz...@gmail.com>.
Looks like a very useful document, which builds confidence in deploying
BigFish.  Thanks.

Posted by Nick Rosser <nr...@salmonllc.com>.

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Btw, caching Jasper Reports to disk will fail. Those should be set to false.

-Adrian

From: "Nick Rosser" <nr...@salmonllc.com>

Posted by Nick Rosser <nr...@salmonllc.com>.
Adrian,