Posted to general@hadoop.apache.org by Manoj <r....@tcs.com> on 2012/09/28 08:26:34 UTC

reg installation of Hadoop on zLinux

Hi Team,

We are part of Center of Excellence Group in Tata Consultancy Services.

We are trying to install hadoop on zLinux(Linux on System Z).

We downloaded a compatible version of IBM-JAVA from the below specified
link, but still we are facing the compatibility issue.

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HadoopJavaVersions

Kindly help us regarding this.

--

With Regards,
R.Manoj

=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

Re: reg installation of Hadoop on zLinux

Posted by Karthik Kambatla <ka...@cloudera.com>.
On a related note: general@ seems to be the obvious choice for anyone new
to contact Hadoop team. If it is not too much work, what do you think of
renaming it to project-govern@ or something similar?

Thanks
Karthik

Posted by "Aaron T. Myers" <at...@cloudera.com>.