Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ffrenchm <ff...@gmail.com> on 2009/04/17 18:16:03 UTC

removing queue message store when removing non temporary queue

Hello,

I'm trying to implement a method to remove queue which will check if the
queue has message on it :
if yes I throw an exception
else I remove the queue thanks BrokerService.removeDestination.

The problem I have is that the message store of my non temporary queue is
not removed from my AMQ store and then the queue is reloaded at my ActiveMQ
restart...

I try to find a method from persistenceAdapter like removeQueueMessageStore
but I didn't find anything. Do you know a proper way to remove my message
store from the activemq store ? Do I need to implement a new method on
persistenceAdapter class to achieve this kind of job ?

Thanks for all.

Re: removing queue message store when removing non temporary queue

Posted by Andreas Gies <an...@soa-knowledge.net>.
Thanks...

I am using an anonymous connection myself as I am not a committer. I
have
noticed some errors when importing the trunk into my workbench, but I
have
never been asked for a username/password.

This having said, the best import result I do get using the m2eclipse
plugin and import
the modules only as maven projects.

HTH
Andreas