Posted to user@hive.apache.org by Karthiksrivasthava <ka...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/24 06:14:26 UTC

Takes long time at map 100% Reduce 100%

Hi ,

My MapReduce program takes almost 10 minutes to finish the job  after it reaches
map 100% reduce 100% ..

Thanks
Karthik

Re: Takes long time at map 100% Reduce 100%

Posted by unmesha sreeveni <un...@gmail.com>.
Do you have any type of calculation in Driver?

--
*Thanks & Regards *

*Unmesha Sreeveni U.B*
*Hadoop, Bigdata Developer*
*Center for Cyber Security | Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham*
http://www.unmeshasreeveni.blogspot.in/

Re: Takes long time at map 100% Reduce 100%

Posted by Karthiksrivasthava <ka...@gmail.com>.
Sorry for the late reply ..

 It's a custom MapReduce  job and It runs with 3 mappers ..160 reducers ..
It hangs for soo long at Map 100% Reduce 100%

I don't have Any calculation in DriverClass

Thanks
Karthik