Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Jochen Theodorou <bl...@gmx.org> on 2018/09/15 15:29:40 UTC

adding Reviewable on github

hi all,

I was wondering if we should maybe make use of one of these nice review
tools you can have on github. It seems you can use Reviewable with
github for free. I worked with that before and I quite like it, because
it allows you to do a review in an incremental way. You can mark the
files you did review and you have to redo the review after a new commit
for the changed files. This way it is always ensured all files have been
seen by a reviewer in the latest version. Plus not everyone has to do
all of the review. You can complete a review by just reviewing parts
another did not look at yet. This way people can leave the parts that
require special knowledge to other people.

What do others think?

bye Jochen

Re: adding Reviewable on github

Posted by Andres Almiray <aa...@gmail.com>.