Posted to taglibs-user@tomcat.apache.org by Jonathan Eric Miller <je...@uchicago.edu> on 2004/01/22 00:23:21 UTC

Problem getting JavaBean value

I'm using jakarta-taglibs-standard-1.1.0-B1 with JSP 2.0 and Tomcat 5.0.16.

I have a bean that has the following accessor method.

public String getCNetId() {
return cNetId;
}

I'm attempting to get the value in a JSP using the following,

<c:out value="${courseSiteRequest.cNetId}"/>

but, I'm getting the following error,

javax.servlet.ServletException: Unable to find a value for "cNetId" in
object of class "edu.uchicago.at.coursesiterequest.CourseSiteRequest" using
operator "."

If I change the case to the following, it works.

public String getCnetId() {
return cNetId;
}

<c:out value="${courseSiteRequest.cnetId}"/>

Is this a bug?

Jon

Re: Problem getting JavaBean value

Posted by Kris Schneider <kr...@dotech.com>.