Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net> on 2004/12/29 15:31:41 UTC

Rhino 1.6R1, released 2004-11-29. Update?

Hi:

In 2.2, we are currently using a CVS version of the Mozilla Rhino:

rhino1_6R1pre_20041102T2302.jar

Can we update to 1.6R1 (official released version)? I guess this is OK,
but Reinhard has more knowledge of Rhino. ;-)

Not sure if Reinhard is now OK. In any case,please just send a "yes" to
confirm and I can do the work. :-D

BTW, here is the changelog (includes our continuations!):

http://www.mozilla.org/rhino/rhino16R1.html

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: Rhino 1.6R1, released 2004-11-29. Update?

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Forget. I tested it and it works. It is already on the SVN. :-D

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo

On Mie, 29 de Diciembre de 2004, 8:31, Antonio Gallardo dijo: