Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by William Pietri <wi...@scissor.com> on 2003/02/09 21:01:11 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Commons Net Promoted out of Sandbox

Hi!

Intrigued by your announcement, I am left with two questions:

1) What is the Commons Net?
2) Where do I go to learn about it?

I can, of course, figure this stuff out on my own (and I will shortly),
but next time you do an announcement, I encourage you to add a brief
blurb and some links. The easier it is, the more users and contributors
you'll have.

Good luck with your project!

William