Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Ronan McGlue <r....@qub.ac.uk> on 2005/04/28 15:36:27 UTC

routing spamd clusters net tests

here is a thought for which i hope there is a solution.

I have a small (1 user - me) test smtp relay with SA3.02 et all running,
through which all mail addressed to me from our hubs (main in/out for
uni) is routed which then scans etc and then routes on to our staffmail
imap server.

I have this node configured with the openmosix kernel and is connected
via a second nic and private network(8 port switch) to a cluster of
openmosix machines all configure with the same kernel and all running
spamd. This should work fine for all non network tests... is there a way
i can route pyzor/razor/dcc/SURBL through the main node which,
currently, is the only node with internet access???

Is there a better way of running this config??

ronan
--
========

Regards