Posted to pluto-dev@portals.apache.org by "David H. DeWolf" <dd...@apache.org> on 2005/12/07 02:41:37 UTC

Re: The new Pluto Portal - RESOLVED

This was in fact a but that I introduced when I started using spring to
inject the properties.  For some reason, spring decided to use the
two-argument constructor even though I provided only one argument -- and
  just provide the same value twice. . .

I'm cleaning up some more stuff and will be checking this in tonight --
watch for the commit message.

David