Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by "David E. Jones" <jo...@hotwaxmedia.com> on 2007/02/01 01:27:40 UTC

Re: Servimix + Ofbiz

I'm not aware of any existing effort to integrate servicemix and
OFBiz, though it might be a nice way to make the remote service
invocation in OFBiz more flexible.

There are various mechanisms already built into OFBiz to invoke
service remotely. Going from one OFBiz instance to another the most
efficient and secure is to use remote service calls over RMI.

See the Service Engine Guide and other OFBiz-specific materials for
more details, or ask on the "user" list (as opposed to the dev list,
which is meant for development of OFBiz as opposed to use from a
developers perspective which should go on the user list).

-David