Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by Darko Hojnik <ho...@virtualizing.org> on 2010/02/09 19:27:32 UTC

Milestonerelaise?

Hi

Just for information for me :)
The current brunch of unstable is that a Milestonerelaise? Currently i
am building a solution what is shipping a IMAP Server with support for
SIEVE and a PostgreySQL Backend. I think a one of all JAVA solution will
be easy ear to maintain then Postfix and Cyrus Spamassassine..
When will it ready to use it on a production environment

Re: Milestonerelaise?

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Darko,

with the current development version you have:

* virtualhosting support
* IMAP (I would go with OpenJPA storage)
* Spamfilter (Bayesian and Spamassassian)
* RBL stuff
* TLS for IMAP,SMTP,POP3 and STARTLS for SMTP, POP3

Bye,
Norman

Re: Milestonerelaise?

Posted by Darko Hojnik <ho...@virtualizing.org>.

Mail DB storage format

Posted by Sunil Kidambi <kr...@yahoo.com>.
Hi All

I am trying to access the mail and attachments from the James server from elements in my web server.
What may be the best approach?

For example, there is an email sent to person X, and the web logon for the person X should be able to list and display his emails

I am trying this by making apache write to a db repository (mysql). However, I don't know what format does it use to write the content, and how best to parse it

Is there any mailet or config feature that helps me put the stuff in the file system or database in known and easily accessible formats?

Thanks a lot for your help..
Sunil

Re: Milestonerelaise?

Posted by Norman Maurer <no...@googlemail.com>.