Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by Adarsh Sanjeev <ad...@apache.org> on 2024/04/03 10:19:17 UTC

[Discuss] Druid 30.0.0 release

Hello all,

I am starting a discussion for the Druid 30.0.0 release. I am volunteering
to be the release manager for the same. The branch for Druid 29.0.0 was cut
on 16th January 2024, and since we do quarterly releases, we should
tentatively cut the branch for Druid 30.0.0 on 15th April 2024. Please use
this thread to discuss the important issues or features that are in flight
that should be a part of the Druid 30.0.0 release.

Regards,
Adarsh