Posted to dev@buildr.apache.org by Derek Wischusen <dw...@gmail.com> on 2009/02/20 00:44:25 UTC

Anyone doing Flex or Flash development

A while back I started working on an ActionScript/Flex plugin for Buildr.  I
never quite completed it to my satisfaction, but I've got some time now to
work on it and I'd like to get it to a point where I can submit it as a
patch.  I was wondering if anyone on this list is doing an ActionScript or
Flex development work, and if so, if you would be willing to try out what I
have developed so far and provide me with some feedback on it. Basically I
just want to know if what I have so far makes sense or if you think I should
change anything.

I've attached the files along with a sample project to this JIRA:
http://208.47.214.110:7777/browse/KA-10527?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:all-tabpanel

Thank you,

Derek

Re: Anyone doing Flex or Flash development

Posted by Derek Wischusen <dw...@gmail.com>.
I just realized that I pasted the wrong link.  Here is the correct one.

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/BUILDR-64

Posted by Derek Wischusen <dw...@gmail.com>.