Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Jan Stuchl <ho...@mpresent.cz> on 2004/05/20 14:44:53 UTC

How to make nonversioned file

Hi,
how can I make some file nonversioned when it's already versioned.
I know it can be done by removing file and creating it again (or move
somwhere else and moving back), but is there some command for svn that
can do this "faster" ?
Thanx

Re: How to make nonversioned file

Posted by Roel Harbers <ro...@roelharbers.nl>.
Ben Collins-Sussman wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 09:44, Jan Stuchl wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>how can I make some file nonversioned when it's already versioned.
>>I know it can be done by removing file and creating it again (or move
>>somwhere else and moving back), but is there some command for svn that
>>can do this "faster" ?
>

> No.

I think that would be a useful new feature. Right now, it's really
awkward to do this.

Re: How to make nonversioned file

Posted by Ben Collins-Sussman <su...@collab.net>.
On Thu, 2004-05-20 at 09:44, Jan Stuchl wrote:
> Hi,
> how can I make some file nonversioned when it's already versioned.
> I know it can be done by removing file and creating it again (or move
> somwhere else and moving back), but is there some command for svn that
> can do this "faster" ?

No.