Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Jose Roberto de Castro <ca...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/20 20:51:43 UTC

Problema

Presado Senhores

OFFICE APACHE

ESTOU TENDO  PROBLEMAS  AO  ABRIR O  OFFICE   APARECE  UMA  JANELA  COM
 ERRO

SEGUE  ANEXO

GRATO

JOSE ROBERTO DE CASTRO
dcastrodocumentos@gmail.com

Re: Problema

Posted by Max Merbald <ma...@gmx.de>.
Hello José,

first of all, this is an English mailinglist, so communication would be
easier if you wrote in English.

If I understand your message correctly you have problems opening
OpenOffice and receive an error message when you do so. Is that correct?
If so, please tell us what kind of error message you receive so that we
can help you more specifically.

And: Did you download your version of OpenOffice  from the original
source www.openoffice.org? If you go there and click the download button
you would be forwarded to Sourceforge from where the actual download is
done. If you download Openoffice from another source you are likely to
also download unwanted additions, even malware may be included. So
please ONLY use www.openoffice.org.

Yours sincerely

Max