Posted to dev@community.apache.org by "Dennis E. Hamilton" <de...@acm.org> on 2015/09/18 19:00:33 UTC

RE: ACEU Presentation Template - OWN GOAL

I did remind myself at OSCON 2015.

And I have not delivered a template for ApacheCon Europe.

That will not happen.

I trust all speakers have already found appropriate means.  Anything toward having a reusable templated would be great.

My effort is "dormant" (inside joke).

My apologies for waiting so long before saying anything.

I promise to do better.

What I will do to have a different result is put reminders on a calendar where I will notice them, and enough time before a deliverable that I can ask for changes for enough in advance for something to be done about it.

I have done that now for ApacheConNA in Vancouver, BC, on May 9-13, 2016 (practically in my backyard).  My promise is to have a slide template by March 9, 2016.  I will start working on it by February 9, 2016 (which should be time enough even to overdo it although I am after the least that is basically useful).

 - Dennis