Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Surov Maxim <ms...@estylesoft.com> on 2002/10/08 16:34:03 UTC

BARCODE

Hi!

Is it possible to embed barcodes into PDF using FOP?

Thanks in advance,
Maxim Surov

RE: BARCODE

Posted by "Matthew L. Avizinis" <ml...@gleim.com>.
BARCODEThere are some threads in the archives which describe using Barcode
fonts.  I'm sure if you search in the archives for "barcode" you'd come up
with something relevant to your needs.
Posted by David Neumann <dn...@apple.com>.
I used a commercial barcode font:

http://www.carolinabarcode.com/

and was pleased with the results. I just followed the usual
directions for installing a custom font, and that was it.