Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com> on 2014/05/06 14:31:25 UTC

Regression related to CXF-5726

Hi,
I just noticed a test regression in JBossWS testsuite caused by the
changes for CXF-5726 on CXF trunk. My test performs a oneway invocation
to an endpoint using ws-rm followed by a req-res invocation to the same
endpoint; I'm getting the following exception on server side:

14:21:49,058 WARNING [org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain]
(default task-3) Interceptor for
{http://www.jboss.org/jbossws/ws-extensions/wsrm}SimpleService#{http://www.jboss.org/jbossws/ws-extensions/wsrm}echo
has thrown exception, unwinding now: org.apache.cxf.interceptor.Fault:
It is not possible to send a create sequence request to the anonymous
address http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous
     at
org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.AbstractRMInterceptor.handleMessage(AbstractRMInterceptor.java:104)
     at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:307)
[cxf-core.jar:3.0.0.SNAPSHOT]
     at
org.apache.cxf.interceptor.OutgoingChainInterceptor.handleMessage(OutgoingChainInterceptor.java:81)
[cxf-core.jar:3.0.0.SNAPSHOT]
     at
org.apache.cxf.phase.PhaseInterceptorChain.doIntercept(PhaseInterceptorChain.java:307)
[cxf-core.jar:3.0.0.SNAPSHOT]
     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.ChainInitiationObserver.onMessage(ChainInitiationObserver.java:121)
[cxf-core.jar:3.0.0.SNAPSHOT]
     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.http.AbstractHTTPDestination.invoke(AbstractHTTPDestination.java:243)
     at
org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.RequestHandlerImpl.handleHttpRequest(RequestHandlerImpl.java:110)
     at
org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.transport.ServletHelper.callRequestHandler(ServletHelper.java:131)
     at org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.CXFServletExt.invoke(CXFServletExt.java:88)
     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.handleRequest(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:286)
     at
org.apache.cxf.transport.servlet.AbstractHTTPServlet.doPost(AbstractHTTPServlet.java:206)
     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:707)
[jboss-servlet-api_3.1_spec-1.0.0.Final.jar:1.0.0.Final]
     at
org.jboss.wsf.stack.cxf.CXFServletExt.service(CXFServletExt.java:136)
     at
org.jboss.wsf.spi.deployment.WSFServlet.service(WSFServlet.java:140)
[jbossws-spi.jar:2.3.0.Final]
     at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:790)
[jboss-servlet-api_3.1_spec-1.0.0.Final.jar:1.0.0.Final]
     [...]
     at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:722) [rt.jar:1.7.0_17]
Caused by: org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.RMException: It is not possible to send
a create sequence request to the anonymous address
http://www.w3.org/2005/08/addressing/anonymous
     at org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.RMManager.getSequence(RMManager.java:458)
     at
org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.RMCaptureOutInterceptor.handle(RMCaptureOutInterceptor.java:156)
     at
org.apache.cxf.ws.rm.AbstractRMInterceptor.handleMessage(AbstractRMInterceptor.java:83)
     ... 38 more

Then I've noticed
https://github.com/apache/cxf/commit/a4c85510a14854349d877510d3688c47457e6b3b
, in which Dan is basically reordering test invocations so that oneway
calls are done after req-res ones. The same workaround prevents the
failure in my case too, but I wonder if someone here can please clarify
the situation.

Thanks
Alessio

--
Alessio Soldano
Web Service Lead, JBoss

Re: Regression related to CXF-5726

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alessio,
you are right. That missing offer thing for the sequence creation is
the problem.

i think the offer should be there by default, so that the client can
invoke all operations in any order.

we should go back to the previous behavior of using the explicit
property to disable the offer sending.

regards, aki

Posted by Aki Yoshida <el...@gmail.com>.
Hi Alessio,