Posted to rampart-dev@ws.apache.org by Joan Bellver Faus <jb...@dsic.upv.es> on 2010/07/28 09:55:59 UTC

Problems with two keystores.

Hi, i'm  trying used Rampart with two keystore, one for signed and
decryption and other for encryption, but the rampat not work correctly
because try find the keys in wrong keystore. When return the message
(Inflow) the error is:

org.apache.axis2.AxisFault: The signature or decryption was invalid;
nested exception is:
	java.lang.Exception: alias is null

My RampartConfig is the following:

This is a client side.

For sign:
rampartConfig.setSigCryptoConfig(sigCrypto);

For cryption:
rampartConfig.setEncrCryptoConfig(encCrypto);

For decryption:
rampartConfig.setDecCryptoConfig(decCrypto);

The properties sigCrypto and decCrypto are the same, this reference a
keystore where i have the my private key (for sign), and encCrypto
reference a keystore where i have the server certificate (for encrypt).

Please, help me.

Regards.

Re: Problems with two keystores.

Posted by Thilina Mahesh Buddhika <th...@gmail.com>.
Can you please post the complete code segment, which is used to build the
rampart-config ?

Thanks,
Thilina
Thilina Mahesh Buddhika