Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by cloudfire <th...@yahoo.com> on 2013/01/25 16:58:45 UTC

website not working

Your link for the legacy (last working version) version of Open Office is not working. When will it be up and running?

Re: website not working

Posted by Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>.
On Fri, 25 Jan 2013 07:58:45 -0800 (PST)
cloudfire <th...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Your link for the legacy (last working version) version of Open Office is not working. When will it be up and running?

For earlier versions this link is working (just now checked)
http://archive.apache.org/dist/incubator/ooo/stable/

--
Rory O'Farrell <of...@iol.ie>

Re: website not working

Posted by "Marcus (OOo)" <ma...@wtnet.de>.
Am 01/25/2013 04:58 PM, schrieb cloudfire:
> Your link for the legacy (last working version) version of Open Office is not working. When will it be up and running?

Tried myself a few seconds ago but I don't see a problem here. Please
can you post the exact link that is behind the green box (that one that
you have marked in your screenshot?

Thanks

Marcus