Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Oscar del Rio <de...@mie.utoronto.ca> on 2005/12/07 19:44:29 UTC

Roller 2.0 defaults to Albanian/ACT (again?)

After upgrading to Roller 2.0, the default locale is Albanian
and timezone ACT - America/Eirunepe, for new users, new weblogs
and editing users (as admin)

I read the same problem was fixed long ago for Roller 1.x.
Is the bug back or did I miss anything during the upgrade?

Thanks

Oscar del Rio
University of Toronto
http://blogs.mie.utoronto.ca/

Re: Roller 2.0 defaults to Albanian/ACT (again?)

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
On the Create User page, I do see the Albanian and ACT defaults rather
than the server JVM's default time zone.  I'll try to look into it more
tomorrow.

Creating a weblog from an account appears to be correct, using the one
from that account.

Posted by Dave Johnson <da...@rollerweblogger.org>.