Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "Lulek.Branislav" <Lu...@scheidt-bachmann.sk> on 2018/08/02 05:30:56 UTC

Problem report: low priority

Hello,

as dialog window directs me to post error window text to mailing list, I do so:

Best Regards,
Branislav Lulek - Software developer

[Logo Email]

Scheidt & Bachmann Slovensko s.r.o.
[ph]Parking and access systems
Priemyselná 14 - 012 32 Žilina - Slovak Republic
Phone: +421 41 5060-339
lulek.branislav@scheidt-bachmann.sk<ma...@scheidt-bachmann.sk>
www.scheidt-bachmann.sk<http://www.scheidt-bachmann.sk/>

Follow us:

[LinkedIn_32]<https://www.linkedin.com/company/scheidt-&-bachmann>  [Twitter_32] <https://twitter.com/ScheidtBachmann>   [Facebook_32] <https://www.facebook.com/ScheidtBachmannSK/>

Court of Record: Obchodný register Okresného súdu Žilina, oddiel Sro, vložka č. 3171/L
Chairman of supervisory board: Dr.-Ing. Norbert Miller
Managing Directors: Ing. Róbert Kulla (CEO), Ing. Ján Krúpa, Dr. Peter Lazar, Ing. Marína Schiffer

Important Notice: This E-Mail and any files attached are confidential and may contain privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient, do not forward or disclose this E-Mail, open any attachments, make any copies or save this E-Mail anywhere. Please delete this E-Mail from your system and notify the sender (as applicable also by phone +421 41 5060-111). Thank you very much.

Please consider the environment - do you really need to print this email?

Re: Problem report: low priority

Posted by Johan Corveleyn <jc...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Aug 2, 2018 at 7:30 AM, Lulek.Branislav
<Lu...@scheidt-bachmann.sk> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> as dialog window directs me to post error window text to mailing list, I do so:
>
> Best Regards,
> Branislav Lulek – Software developer

Hi Lulek,

Thank you for the report. Summarizing in plain text:

When opening the TortoiseSVN "SVN project monitor" (which shows a list
of working copies, with some info (?)), you always get this error:

    In file
    'D:\Development\SVN\Releases\TortoiseSVN-1.10.1\ext\subversion\subversion\libsvn_wc\wc_db.c'
    line 10238: assertion failed (svn_dirent_is_absolute(local_abspath))

I'm not sure, but I believe this is possibly a problem in the
TortoiseSVN GUI, rather than in the underlying core svn libraries. So
I suggest you report this to one of the specific TortoiseSVN
mailinglists, see https://tortoisesvn.net/community.html.

Johan