Posted to dev@oltu.apache.org by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org> on 2012/07/03 11:18:01 UTC

I am available to play the RM role

Hi all guys,

I just terminated to to a large amount of work for releasing Any23 and
setup a quiet stable procedure to have it releasable in any stage - if
there are no objection, I am available to play the RM role at that
stage and put everyone else in the condition to play it.

Thoughts? Please let me know!

Best,
-Simo

http://simonetripodi.livejournal.com/
http://twitter.com/simonetripodi
http://www.99soft.org/

Re: I am available to play the RM role

Posted by Tommaso Teofili <to...@gmail.com>.
Hi Simo,
sure, I'll be more than happy if you play the RM role.
Cheers,
Tommaso

Posted by Simone Tripodi <si...@apache.org>.
hi all,

great and thanks, I am going to svn up and start filling missing pieces :P

Posted by Antonio Sanso <as...@adobe.com>.
Hi Simone,

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
+1!