Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by padelo <ap...@ndsuk.com> on 2008/02/14 15:19:24 UTC

dead letter queue

Hi
How do I disable dead letter queue processing completely for ActiveMQ 5.0.0
broker ?
I want to be able to consume messages and do session.rollback() any number
of times without having to examine ActiveMQ.DLQ content.
many thanks

Re: dead letter queue

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
You can set maxiumRedeliveries for your redelivery policy to -1 to achieve that

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac
www.scriptinginjava.net