Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by N Chandran <nc...@cisco.com> on 2004/03/31 10:40:33 UTC

[users@httpd] 2nd Try - Fwd: [users@httpd] chunked transfer configuration

Re: [users@httpd] 2nd Try chunked transfer configuration

Posted by N Chandran <nc...@cisco.com>.
Hi Joshua,

Thanks a lot for your reply.

Yes, I upgraded to 2.0.49 which accepts chunked transfer encoding requests.

Also, I have plugged in mod_put with 2.0.49 using apxs, which cooly
processes chunked encoding PUT requests.

Thanks again.

-Chandran.

Note : 1.3.9 has a bug with handling chunked transfer encoding

Posted by Joshua Slive <jo...@slive.ca>.