Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "MOODAD Shadi (LB Soft)" <sh...@softsolutions.fr> on 2002/02/14 11:30:42 UTC

Using post method

Hi
I'm using tomcat 4.0.1 and I'm trying to send post data using either the
submit button of a form or an ActiveXObject but no data arrive to the
tomcat, and when i make the function call
request.getInputStream().available() gives 0.
So anyone knows what is the problem. Is there is a configuration that i
have to do.

Thanx for help or hints to solve that problem.
nb: this method (of making post request) worked well in latest version
--
Soft Solutions, Liban
Net Developper

www.softsolutions.fr