Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by Kunal Kapoor <ku...@gmail.com> on 2020/02/21 11:09:18 UTC

Propose to upgrade hive version to 3.1.0

Hi All,

The hive community has already released version 3.1.0 which has a lot of
bug fixes and new features.
Many of the users have already migrated to 3.1.0 in their production
environment and i think its time we should also upgrade the hive-carbon
integration to this version.

Please go through the release notes
<https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12343014&styleName=Text&projectId=12310843>
for the list of improvements and bug fixes.

Regards
Kunal Kapoor

Re: Propose to upgrade hive version to 3.1.0

Posted by Kunal Kapoor <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ajantha,
I dont think multiple versions are needed. Still we can discuss and
conclude if we need to support multiple

Posted by Ajantha Bhat <aj...@gmail.com>.
+1,

Posted by Jacky Li <ja...@qq.com>.