Posted to dev@logging.apache.org by Gary Gregory <ga...@gmail.com> on 2017/12/12 19:56:36 UTC

Errors in OSGi tests

Does anyone else see this with git master:

[ERROR] Errors:
[ERROR]
 EquinoxLoadApiBundleTest>AbstractLoadBundleTest.testMissingImportOfCoreOsgiPackage:239->AbstractLoadBundleTest.getDummyBundle:81
» Bundle
[ERROR]
 EquinoxLoadApiBundleTest>AbstractLoadBundleTest.testSimpleLogInAnOsgiContext:269->AbstractLoadBundleTest.getDummyBundle:81
» Bundle
[ERROR]
 FelixLoadApiBundleTest>AbstractLoadBundleTest.testMissingImportOfCoreOsgiPackage:239->AbstractLoadBundleTest.getDummyBundle:81
» Bundle
[ERROR]
 FelixLoadApiBundleTest>AbstractLoadBundleTest.testSimpleLogInAnOsgiContext:269->AbstractLoadBundleTest.getDummyBundle:81
» Bundle

?

Gary

Re: Errors in OSGi tests

Posted by Ralph Goers <ra...@dslextreme.com>.
I haven’t seen those but no one ever replied on the error I posted last week.

Ralph