Posted to users@camel.apache.org by wbustraan <we...@gfs.com> on 2009/08/20 20:09:14 UTC

JmsMessage log messages

I keep getting the following message in my log files:

08-20-09 11:38 [INFO]
org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsMessage(JmsMessage.java:183) - The
jmsMessage is not set yet, call the super's createMessageId

Is there any way to get these to stop aside from specifically filtering them
out in my logging config?

Re: JmsMessage log messages

Posted by wbustraan <we...@gfs.com>.

Claus Ibsen-2 wrote:

> On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 8:09 PM, wbustraan wrote:
>>
>> I keep getting the following message in my log files:
>>

>> 08-20-09 11:38 [INFO]
>> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsMessage(JmsMessage.java:183) - The
>> jmsMessage is not set yet, call the super's createMessageId
>>

>> Is there any way to get these to stop aside from specifically filtering
>> them
>> out in my logging config?
>>

> What version of Camel are you using? And do you see it for *every* jms
> message.
> And what JMS broker are you connecting to.

Yes, I see it twice for every message that goes through the route.

My route looks like this:

	&lt;camel:camelContext&gt;

		&lt;camel:endpoint id="request" uri="jms:${queue.request}"/&gt;

		&lt;camel:route id="req-customer" streamCaching="false"&gt;

			&lt;camel:from ref="request"/&gt;

			&lt;camel:to uri="log:com.gfs.mps.soa.customer?level=DEBUG"/&gt;

			&lt;!-- Umarshal XML message to Java objects --&gt;
			&lt;camel:unmarshal&gt;
				&lt;camel:jaxb contextPath="com.gfs.mps.soa.customer.msg"/&gt;
			&lt;/camel:unmarshal&gt;

			&lt;!-- Main reqCustomer business logic --&gt;
			&lt;camel:to uri="bean:requestCustomer"/&gt;

			&lt;!-- Marshal the Java objects back to XML --&gt;
			&lt;camel:marshal&gt;
				&lt;camel:jaxb contextPath="com.gfs.mps.soa.customer.msg"/&gt;
			&lt;/camel:marshal&gt;

			&lt;!-- Fixup the XML entities --&gt;
			&lt;camel:to uri="bean:decode-entities"/&gt;

		&lt;/camel:route&gt;
	&lt;/camel:camelContext&gt;

I'm using Camel 1.6.1 (FUSE) inside ServiceMix 4 and IBM Websphere MQ 6

It appears to start happening after the bean processor.

Re: JmsMessage log messages

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 8:09 PM, wbustraan<we...@gfs.com> wrote:

> I keep getting the following message in my log files:
>

> 08-20-09 11:38 [INFO]
> org.apache.camel.component.jms.JmsMessage(JmsMessage.java:183) - The
> jmsMessage is not set yet, call the super's createMessageId
>

> Is there any way to get these to stop aside from specifically filtering them
> out in my logging config?

What version of Camel are you using? And do you see it for *every* jms message.
And what JMS broker are you connecting to.

Claus Ibsen
Apache Camel Committer

Blog: http://davsclaus.blogspot.com/
Twitter: http://twitter.com/davsclaus