Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Ahmet Aytekin <aa...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/07 08:57:43 UTC

Maven 2 JNLP

Hi

what is the right plugin for jnlp. I have tried maven-webstart-plugin
with no luck. I also saw the maven 2 plugin list that there is maven-
jnlp-plugin but I couldn't find any documentation. Appreciate any help.

Regards,
Maruf

Re: Maven 2 JNLP

Posted by Jerome Lacoste <je...@gmail.com>.
On Dec 7, 2007 8:57 AM, Ahmet Aytekin <aa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> what is the right plugin for jnlp. I have tried maven-webstart-plugin
> with no luck. I also saw the maven 2 plugin list that there is maven-
> jnlp-plugin but I couldn't find any documentation. Appreciate any help.

The plugin is alive. The next webstart plugin will be released soon with the
following changes:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MWEBSTART/fixforversion/13112

I am waiting for a release of the maven jar plugin.

If you have issues with the webstart plugin, feel free to ask exactly what
are your problems with it.

Cheers,

Jerome